I have practiced law in Northern New Mexico for 18 years. In that time I have worked in the areas of real estate, business and corporate law, civil litigation, torts, estate planning, probate, intellectual property, immigration and mediation. My primary focus is on mediation and real estate matters.
As someone who has helped clients navigate the judicial system over the years, I have come to greatly appreciate the art of mediation to resolve issues ranging from the technical to the emotional. Mediation allows participants to engage in meaningful dialog to find lasting solutions the parties can live with, rather than leaving it to the courts or a jury to decide. This process is often much less stressful for the parties, with enormous time and cost savings.
I enjoy helping clients work towards resolution while offering thoughtful analysis and support along the way.
EDUCATION AND AFFILIATIONS
- University of San Francisco School of Law, J.D., 2000
- University of New Mexico School of Law, visiting student, 1999-2000
- University of Santa Barbara, B.A., 1996
- Admitted to New Mexico State Bar, 2000
- New Mexico Women's Bar Association
- Mediation Training, University of New Mexico School of Law
- Family Mediation Training, University of New Mexico School of Law
“Claudia’s ability to communicate with others clearly, calmly, and concisely are wonderful qualities for any person to have, but they are a true asset in an attorney. In even the most stressful of situations, she remained focused on the bigger picture, fighting on my behalf with integrity, passion, and intellect. I have, and will continue to recommend Claudia to friends and family, with full confidence they will be skillfully taken care of.” - Jennifer, Santa Fe, New Mexico